Registration and simultaneous submission of abstracts: After registration the attendees will be able to continue accessing the restricted area where they will find the area to click for abstracts submission.
Registration prior to the abstracts submission: If attendees have already registered, it is necessary to enter the registration area and access the “Restricted Area” with your “login and password” and proceed with clicking the abstract submission.
The submission of scientific papers (abstracts) represents the definitive commitment of the author(s) to present the work(s), if accepted during the Congress at a schedule to be previous notified.
- Abstracts must be submitted by an author already registered in the Congress.
- Abstracts must be typed directly on the Congress webpage (www.sbtmo2017.com.br), “Subscribers Area”.
- To register the abstract, the email and password are necessary, informed by one of the authors in the registration form of the congress.
- Abstracts of scientific papers sent by email, fax, regular mail or any other form other than that indicated on this website will not be accepted.
- Each abstract shall have up to 10 authors, one main author and the other coauthors.
- Only one (01) certificate will be issued per work submitted, with the name of all authors.
- No changes to the contents of abstracts/papers will be allowed after the submission process is completed. The Evaluation Committee will evaluate the works and select only those that comply with the standards defined for this event.
- The evaluation committees will be composed of representatives of the Scientific Committee, other representatives of different Brazilian hematology and transplant centers, with experience in the areas. The representatives shall be chosen by the scientific committee of the event.
- These evaluation committees will select, evaluate, accept or refuse works for presentation.
- The abstract submission represents the author’s definitive commitment to present the work, if accepted, during the Congress.
- The authors authorize the SBTMO-Brazilian Society of Bone Marrow Transplantation, SBHH- Brazilian Society of Hematology and Hemotherapy, ABH-Brazilian Histocompatibility Association to publish the summary for the purpose of disseminating the XXI Congress of SBTMO nationally and internationally and in the media, with any copyright.
- Incomplete abstracts with no presentation of results or abstracts of projects will not be accepted.
- There will be no extension of deadline for abstracts submission.
Abstract submission is closed
- Abstracts should be presented in text with a single paragraph, with a maximum of 3,000 characters.
- The abstract will be published EXACTLY as submitted.
- Abstract Structure: Title, Introduction, Objectives, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusion.
- Title: The title must express exactly the contents of the abstract, limited to 200 characters (including spaces). Do not use authors’ names and dates in the title.
- Keywords: A maximum of five, separated by commas. Avoid words present in the title.
- Funding (non-mandatory field): Indicate funding agents for the research, if any.
- Accepted scientific papers, schedules and presentation rooms will be available on the website.
- The author will receive a notice to check the date, place and time for presentation on the website, through the email of the author who registered the works.
- Abstracts mentioning “results will be presented later”, “data will be discussed during the presentation” will not be accepted.
- Do not include photographic material, X-rays, graphics, or tables in the abstract.
1. General Hematology related to Transplant
2. Hemotherapy and Cell Therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Oral Medicine
- Social service
6. Adult Transplant
7. Pediatric Transplantation (autologous and allogeneic)
Works should be composed of: title, names of authors and institutions, introduction, material and methods, results and conclusion.
Works will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Clarity of the hypothesis and objectives
- Quality in patient and methods presentation
- Clarity of results
- Relevance of conclusions
- Scientific relevance
The minimum grade is zero and the maximum is 10.
The final grade of the work will result from the arithmetic mean of the grade deliberated by the members of the evaluation committee. Works with the highest grades will be selected as an oral presentation.
- The Scientific Committee of the XXI Congress of SBTMO will select and has the right to designate the form of presentation of the work, whether as oral presentation or poster.
- Any questions can be clarified with the Executive Secretariat at email@example.com or by phone + 55(16) 2101-9344, from 09:00 – 12:00/13:00 – 16:00.
In support of Scientific Programming and Production, during the congress the best oral works will compete for the award:
- “MARY FLOWERS” for the best work in allogeneic transplantation.
- “FANI JOB” for the best multidisciplinary work.
- “RICARDO PASQUINI” for young investigators (<35 years old). The first author must be up
to 35 years old and must be the presenter of the work to compete for the award.
- “ALÍRIO PFIFFER” for the best work on bone marrow failure.
- “JÚLIO VOLTARELLI”, for the best work in the BMT area.
- “JOSÉ ROBERTO MORAES” for the best scientific work in the area of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics.